Here are some updates in Firmware V2.1:
- Able to turn off "Breath Articulation".
- Added legato feature in Advanced Settings. On by default. (It emulates "fade in" effect in transitions between notes, which may sound a bit delayed in breath response.)
- Able to disable magic button.
- Added "Off/Pitch Bend" option for pitch bend wheel, which disables its pitch up controls.
- Deleted Display Sleep settings.
- Fixed sync failure when setting up on JamKoo App.
If you're into Chinese ethnic instruments, our sound engineering team did some wonderful improvements in Sound Bank V2.8:
- Suona - improved sound sampling and legato. Increased the volume.
- Pipa - pitch correction with slight increase in volume.
- Sheng - modified to a 5th and octave polyphony.
- Banhu - fixed occasional missing notes.
- 80s Gamer - added Sound 2, which disables legato.
- Contrabass - pitch correction.
Not all contents have been updated in the digital/printed User's Manual. Please visit Support page for instructions to upgrade.